Have you been to a casino in Singapore? Although you cannot compare Singapore with Las Vegas or Monte Carlo, you cannot ignore it too. There are not too many casinos in Singapore, but the glamour and glitz they have are comparable with the best casinos in the world. In the last few years, the popularity of online casinos has grown exponentially. Singapore is no different. Online casinos are a favourite among gambling enthusiasts. The reasons why they are so popular are many:
- There are several reliable and trustworthy Singapore online casino sites. These are licensed to conduct the business.
- Several online casinos in Singapore offer payouts in the form of real money. The high ratio of payouts attracts more people to the online casinos.
- The latest games and betting opportunities are featured, and new games are introduced almost every week. From blackjack to roulette, people can enjoy all the regular casino games here.
- Many of the casinos offer excellent welcome bonuses to new players. The bonuses can range from $ 100 to $ 1200.
- These online casinos offer both free and paid games. As a beginner, you may want to first practice and learn the various games before betting any money.
- Sitting at home, you can experience the thrill of live dealer games, which is otherwise only possible in a traditional casino.
- Many different payment options are available. The players can use their international debit or credit cards to add or receive money. E-wallets are also allowed. Other payment options are possible with full safety.
- Singapore is well-known for its strict laws, and this is the same for online casinos as well. Anyone can play in online casinos without any worries. The players’ information is kept private, and the money is also handled discreetly.
Important information about Singapore online casinos
Many people ask if an online casino in Singapore needs the same permissions as a physical one. Casinos are legal in Singapore but only under some conditions. Section 8 of RGA (Remote Gambling Act) Singapore states these conditions quite clearly. Online gambling is legal if an exempt operator carries it out. Only a few operators like the Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club have this exemption certificate under RGA. Other operators may also get this certificate in the future. It is best to understand this fully instead of playing online gambling games on illegal sites.
The laws for traditional casinos are strictly enforced, but many online casinos do not exist in Singapore. Legal experts agree that Singapore people can play online foreign casinos, and there is nothing wrong with it. When looking for an online casino, you must read all the reviews and ratings and make a judicious choice. Check for the following things:
- Have the relevant authorities done their background checks? This is extremely important because many shady online casinos just want to take people’s money. Safety checks are also necessary as money is involved along with personal information.
- How are their deposit and withdrawal options? How much time do they take? Look into the testimonials by other users to get a clear picture. The casinos promise a lot, but you need the true picture.
- Find out if online games are completely fair or not. Gambling and casino games depend a lot on luck, so it is essential to ensure that it is not unevenly played in favour of the casino.
Online casinos are an excellent way for people to gamble to their heart’s content from the comfort of their homes. Look for casinos that are genuine and reputed. Don’t fall for false promises which seem too good to be true. They mostly are! The online casino scene in Singapore has something to offer for all kinds of people, be it newbies or old hands. Make your choice carefully, and then watch lady luck do the rest of the work.